Online Training Programs
HFACS Inc. will soon be offering state-of-the-art online training to help you get the knowledge you need on our HFACS/HFIX methodologies, as well as other core human factors topics. Using the latest in online training technology, our specialists will soon be providing you with the information you need, when and where you need it. All online courses will also help those interested in obtaining and maintaining their HFACS certification credentials.
Topics coming soon will include:
Basic HFACS/HFIX Methods:
- Integrating Human Factors & Systems Engineering into the RCA process
- Intro to the Human Factors Analysis & Classification System (HFACS)
- Interviewing Techniques Using HFACS
- Transforming traditional RAC Diagraming Methods Using HFACS
- Intro to the Human Factors Intervention Matrix (HFIX)
- Designing Proactive Tools using HFACS & HFIX
General Human Factors Topics:
- Fatigue Management
- Designing Effective Warnings and Alerts
- Attention, Monitoring and Display Design
- Automation and Human Performance
- Teamwork and Communication
- Safety Culture
Visit this site again soon to explore these online training opportunities!
By the way, our resources page also provides links to free online videos on interesting topics related to patient safety and quality improvement. Check it out!