HFACS, Inc. offers professional development training on our innovative HFACS/HFIX methodologies. Our intensive, two-day workshops teach cutting-edge techniques to help your organization identify the causes of errors and develop preventative measures to lower your risk and improve performance.
Attendees of Our Workshop Will Learn How To:
- Integrate human factors and system safety concepts into the root cause analysis (RCA) process
- Utilize the Human Factors Analysis & Classification System (HFACS®) to identify systemic causes of human error during your RCA
- Transform traditional RCA tools like the fishbone diagram, fault trees, and link analysis using HFACS
- Implement the Human Factors Intervention matriX (HFIX®) to develop innovative corrective action programs
- Develop a human error database and tracking system for monitoring and evaluating performance improvement efforts
All Attendees of Our Workshop Will Receive:
- Textbook on HFACS
- HFACS-RCA Handbook
- Includes HFACS Interview Guide
- HFACS/HFIX Checklists
- Beta version of our HFACS/HFIX software (coming soon)
- Complimentary HFACS Certification
Workshop Dates and Locations:
We offer workshops across the globe on a regular basis throughout the year. These workshops are open to anyone who is interested in learning more about how to apply our innovative HFACS/HFIX methodologies. We can also offer client-centered workshops for your organization at a location of your choosing. More details can be found on this website or you can contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our open and client-centered workshops.